Online - 10 week Learn to Crochet Course
WHEN: Starts Monday 12th September 2022 for 10 weeks.
TIME: 6.30pm (You DO NOT have to be available for this time... please see below)
WHAT: A 6 week course to learn to crochet. In the 6 weeks we will cover:
• Week 1: How to Chain and Double Crochet
• Week 2: Trebles Increasing & decreasing.
• Week 3: Granny Squares
• Week 4: Following a pattern, making flowers
• Week 5: Amigurami, working in the round
• Week 6: How to increase and decrease and use that within a pattern
• Week 7: Corner to Corner (C2C Crochet)
• Week 8: Entrelac / Tunisian Crochet
• Week 9: Filet Crochet - working from a chart
• Week 10: Joining your Granny Squares
This course is suitable for complete beginners.
PRICE: £35.00 including at least 10 comprehensive videos along with a printable PDF of each weeks work.
What you can expect to get from this course:
* You will be invited to a Whatapp group where you can chat to the other people on the course, if you wish to. We can share our photos and inspire each other along. This group should not be used for random chit chat though, as this can irritate people.
* Every week at a set time you will be sent a link to a video, these are not public videos and should not be shared. You can watch the video in your own time and complete the crochet at any point during the week.
* You will also be sent a PDF version of the pattern to go along side the video, again, this is for you only and should not be shared. You can download this to your own computer or phone to keep forever. It can be printed off too if you prefer to use it that way.
* I will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, I might not always be able to reply straight away but I will get back to you.
* You will need to commit to a little homework. A couple of hours a week, you can of course do more if you wish, the more you practise the better you’ll get