Online - 7 week Crochet Hope Springs Blanket Course
I have been very kindly given permission by Polly Plum to teach her Derute Tiles pattern as an online crochet course - if you would like just to buy her pattern and have a go yourself without the aid of my videos, then please follow this link. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hope-springs-5
I have translated this pattern from US terminology to UK terminology for this course.
WHEN: Starts Monday 13 th May 2024 for 7 weeks.
TIME: 6.30pm (You DO NOT have to be available for this time... please see below)
WHAT: A 7 week intermediate crochet course. Together, during the 7 weeks we will make a fabulous Hope Springs blanket in the colours of your choice.
You will need a 4.00mm hook, (my favourite are Clover Amour) and six colours of DK yarn (10 balls depending on the size of your blanket).
This course is suitable for advanced crocheters - please see my other courses for beginners and intermediate!
PRICE: £30.00 including 7 comprehensive videos along with a printable PDF of each weeks lesson and a PDF of Polly Plum's original pattern.
(any links to Amazon are affiliated which means I will earn a small commision, at no extra cost to you)
What you can expect to get from this course:
* You will be invited to a Whatapp group where you can chat to the other people on the course, if you wish to. We can share our photos and inspire each other along. This group should not be used for random chit chat though, as this can irritate people.
* Every week at a set time you will be sent a link to a video, these are not public videos and should not be shared. You can watch the video in your own time and complete the crochet at any point during the week.
* You will also be sent a PDF version of the pattern to go along side the video, again, this is for you only and should not be shared. You can download this to your own computer or phone to keep forever. It can be printed off too if you prefer to use it that way.
* I will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, I might not always be able to reply straight away but I will get back to you.
* You will need to commit to a little homework to complete your blanket.