Online - 5 week Crochet Nativity Course
WHEN: Starts Monday 21st October 2023 for 5 weeks. (if you would like to do this as a one-to-one course, at your own pace, please email me for prices @ firstname.lastname@example.org)
TIME: 6.30pm (You DO NOT have to be available for this time... please see below)
WHAT: A 5 week intermediate crochet course. In the 5 weeks we will cover:
• Week 1: Main Body Parts
• Week 2: Headresses, Crowns and Halos
• Week 3: Angel Wings and Animal Parts
• Week 4: Camel
• Week 5: Baby Jesus, Blanket & Manger
You will need a 4mm hook, (my favourite are Clover Amour) plenty of yarn scraps (DK) and 12 Chocolate Oranges, 2 Ferrero Rocher, 1 Turkish Delight and a box of Quality Street (three to use and the rest to eat while you crochet :) )
This course is suitable for intermediate crocheters - if you can comfortable do a Granny Square you can do this!
PRICE: £25.00 including 5 comprehensive videos along with a printable PDF of each weeks work.
(any links to Amazon are affiliated which means I will earn a small commision, at no extra cost to you)
What you can expect to get from this course:
* You will be invited to a Whatapp group where you can chat to the other people on the course, if you wish to. We can share our photos and inspire each other along. This group should not be used for random chit chat though, as this can irritate people.
* Every week at a set time you will be sent a link to a video, these are not public videos and should not be shared. You can watch the video in your own time and complete the crochet at any point during the week.
* You will also be sent a PDF version of the pattern to go along side the video, again, this is for you only and should not be shared. You can download this to your own computer or phone to keep forever. It can be printed off too if you prefer to use it that way.
* I will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, I might not always be able to reply straight away but I will get back to you.
* You will need to commit to a little homework. A couple of hours a week.