Online - 3 week Crochet Links Blanket Course
WHEN: Starts Monday 5th September 2022 for 3 weeks.
TIME: 6.30pm (You DO NOT have to be available for this time... please see below)
WHAT: A 3 week intermediate crochet course. Together, during the 3 weeks we will make a fabulous Links blanket in the colours of your choice.
• Week 1: The Links
• Week 2: Edging the Links
• Week 3: Joining the strips, edging the blanket
You will need a 4.5mm hook, plenty of yarn scraps (DK) and two balls of the main colour.
You can do this any colour and any size you like. For a blanket measuring approx 1m x 1.7m I used 7 (100g) balls of rainbow colours and 2 balls of black.
This course is suitable for intermediate crocheters - if you can comfortable do a Granny Square you can do this!
PRICE: £12.00 including 3 comprehensive videos along with a printable PDF.
What you can expect to get from this course:
* You will be invited to a Whatapp group where you can chat to the other people on the course, if you wish to. We can share our photos and inspire each other along. This group should not be used for random chit chat though, as this can irritate people.
* Every week at a set time you will be sent a link to a video, these are not public videos and should not be shared. You can watch the video in your own time and complete the crochet at any point during the week.
* You will also be sent a PDF version of the pattern to go along side the video, again, this is for you only and should not be shared. You can download this to your own computer or phone to keep forever. It can be printed off too if you prefer to use it that way.
* I will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, I might not always be able to reply straight away but I will get back to you.
* You will need to commit to a little homework to complete your blanket.